Educational Ambassador Ameson Year in China | Ameson Education & Cultural Exchange Foundation
Become TEFL certified, gain professional teaching experience, learn one of the world’s most in-demand languages, and improve prospects for graduate school and future employment.
Ameson Year in China (AYC) is a unique opportunity for recent college graduates to become Educational Ambassadors by spending a year teaching, learning, and making a difference in public schools across China. Participants experience the challenges and distinct rewards of being immersed in one of the world’s fastest-developing economic and cultural landscapes. Each week, twenty hours are spent teaching, ten hours are spent in the office or in support of students’ activities, and the remaining time is spent in collaborative or self-directed pursuits, such as language learning, exploration, and community engagement.
• 5000 RMB (~$750) salary per month
• 7500RMB (~$1100) travel allowance awarded at the completion of the program
• TEFL training and certification (free 120-hour course)
• Chinese language instruction
• Full Legal Status (Chinese Work Visa & Residence Permit)
• Health insurance
• Housing (conveniently located on or near your school’s campus)
CollegeCentral Job ID: 5149596
Get more information and APPLY NOW by submitting your cover letter and resume on our website: www.goayc.org