Marie K. Thomas
Department of Enrollment Management & Marketing
As the Director of Creative Services, I design and oversee the management of all of WC’s graphic design projects, developing creative concepts in collaboration with other departments and executing and project managing initiatives from start to finish.
In collaboration with the Director of Marketing Communications, I develop and implement a strategic communication and marketing plan for undergraduate admissions, update and implement brand standards, design the Washington Alumni publication, develop and execute college-wide marketing initiatives, and supervise and manage other fellow creatives on the team, including another Graphic Designer and Videographer, student workers, and freelance workers.
Projects I can help you with:
- Marketing materials such as brochures, invitations, programs, postcards, letters, posters, one-pagers, flyers, folders, etc.
- Direct Mail Campaigns (Seriously, let me help save you money on postage!)
- Signage (large and small)
- Promotional items (t-shirts, give-aways, etc.)
- Production schedules and printing quotes
Don’t know what you need? Give me a call or email and I’ll help you figure it out.