Class of 2020
Q & A
Hometown/High School?: Wantagh, NY/ Sanford H. Calhoun
What is your favorite Chestertown Hangout?: The Pavilion down by the water. I love taking a run down there or walking by the shore with friends. Both are great ways to relax.
Favorite hobbies?: reading, spending time with friends and family, running, and watching Netflix
Why did you choose to attend Washington College?: I saw how much my sister loved attending school here and had the opportunity to visit her several times and fell in love with the atmosphere created by the community.
Recommended class and professor?: - any class with Professor Scott or Professor Ashmore
What do you do for a campus job or work study?: - My first work study job was as an intern at the Literary House. I also work as a nanny for a wonderful family off campus.
- Student Affairs, Orientation Assistant (Summer 2017)
- Peer Mentor (Spring 2017- present)
- Sister of Alpha Chi Omega (Spring 2017-present)
- Presidential Fellow (Fall 2016-Present)
- Student Government Association (Fall 2016- Spring 2017)
Funfact: I was pictured in the Washcoll magazine along side President Landgraf and fellow Peer Mentor, Alexis Desai.