Class of 2019
Major/Minor: Economics and German Studies Double Major and Philosophy and Public Health Double Minor
- Former Web Editor, Washington College’s The Elm
- President, Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Washington College Nourish International Treasurer
- Washington College German Club Treasurer
- Cater Society Junior Fellow
- Brown Advisory Student Managed Mutual Fund Member
- Apprentice I and Blog Writer for Washington College GIS
- Writer for Washington College’s The Elm
- Target Career Awareness Program (Non-Profit)
- Resident Assistant 16-17
- Trap and Skeet Club Member
Q & A
Hometown/High School? Scituate, Rhode Island - Scituate High School
What is your favorite place/activity on campus? Place - Balcony of the Casey Academic Center, Activity - getting ice cream in the dining hall with friends.
Favorite class and professor? Philosophy of Humor with Professor McCabe and a six-way tie with the entire Economics department.
What are some of your favorite hobbies? Archery and hanging around Chestertown with friends.
Why did you choose to attend Washington College? Coming from a small town, I knew I wanted to go to a small school. When I came to campus it just felt right and no other college could compare after that. I knew I wanted to go into the field of economics and the econ and business departments have created an environment here that encourages you to take a risk and think outside the box in “real world” ways that I knew would benefit me later in life.