Round 2 with The Stump
And we’re back at The Stump with new readings from our second issue! Here are the featured contributors you can listen to on our page:
- Katie Berger, reading two poems from Swans
- Jennifer S. Cheng, reading an excerpt from her creative nonfiction piece “in between such shadows”
- Sally Rosen Kindred, reading her poem “An Aftermath”
- Emilia Phillips, reading her poem “Apostrophe in Oregon Hill”
- Lesley Wheeler, reading her two poems “Perimenopause” and “This Has Gone On Long Enough”
- Laura Madeline Wiseman, reading her poem “Studs”
We’re also once again featuring a few chosen pieces from the new print issue as preview PDF on our Work We Love page. Here you can read issue 2 excerpts from Rick Barot, Sara Biggs Chaney, Vievee Francis, Roy Kesey, and Jennifer S. Cheng!
And if you still haven’t had enough? Well, then it’s time to subscribe! Get a copy of the full second issue with a new subscription here.