Washington Signature
[ Search and Navigation ]   [ View Full Site ]

Giving

Tuition Freedom Day

WC Donors are LIFESAVERS.

It’s hard to believe that the full cost of tuition only covers 78% of what it actually costs to educate a student for a year! Say THANK YOU to the amazing people whose donations through The Washington Fund help cover the remaining 22%.

 image

Stop by the table in Hodson!
FRIDAY, March 21, 2014
11:00 - 2:00
twitter logo#wctuitionfree