- Thirty-one years in the computer/information technology industry. Retired in 1989 from Unisys Corporation as Vice President, Information Systems Engineering.
- Councilman at large for the Borough of Avalon. First elected in 1991.
- Serve as Borough Council’s representative to the Avalon Free Public Library Board of Trustees.
- Charter Member Avalon Lions Club; Treasurer 2010-2011, President 2011-2012
- Vice President and Board member of Challenged Children’s Charity Corporation; a 501c3 charity that provides assistance to blind and visually impaired children.
- Graduate of Washington College, ‘56. Served for six years as a member of the Board of Visitors and Governors for the college. Charter member of 1782 Society. Member George Washington Society. Received the Alumni Service Award at Convocation, February 22, 2013
- Married to Marilyn (Lynn) K. Diana, ‘54. Four children, ten grandchildren.