Verification Requirements to Receive the Saver’s Scholarship
- Complete the FAFSA by March 1.
- Provide verification the savings plan used has been in existence for at least 3 years prior to the first day of class in Fall 2018, by Monday, April 30, 2019.
- Verification should be on letterhead of the financial institution managing the plan
- Verification should include the date the plan was established, verification the payment was made from the account and an authorized signature
- Fax to 410-810-7105 or mail to: Bursar’s Office, 300 Washington Ave, Chestertown, MD 21620
For complete information on the Saver’s Scholarship, please visit the Financial Aid Office website https://www.washcoll.edu/offices/student-financial-aid/scholarships/savers-scholarship/.
FAFSA - Office of Student Financial Aid - 410-778-7214
Savings Plans - Debbie Bergen, Accounts Receivable Manager, 410-778-7266, extension 8
The Saver’s Scholarship is available only to students admitted through July, 2017.