Peter Lang Publishers, an academic press of international renown, publishes a peer-reviewed book series, entitled Washington College Studies in Religion, Politics and Culture, which is housed in the Institute. Director Joseph Prud’homme is the series editor. The series contains cutting-edge research by the world’s leading scholars.
Recent titles include
- The City of Christian Love: The History and Importance of Nazareth by Raouf Abujaber
- Christian Views on Environmental Stewardship by Dr. Robin Gibbons of the University of Oxford
- A major new work by Stephen Strehle on Church and State
- The Theology of Human Nature in Christian Philosophical Perspective: a collection of essays on religion and human nature by a variety of world-renowned scholars, including Nicholas Wolterstorff.
- Religious Authority and the Arts: Literary, Political, and Theological Perspectives on Freedom of Expression authored by Professor Liam Gearon of the University of Oxford
- Essays on Moral Theology by Germain Grisez and Peter Ryan
- A major new work on the problems of the Supreme Court’s post-World War II jurisprudence on Church and State by Shannon Holzer