International Studies

Study Abroad

Majors must study abroad for one semester at one of the programs offered through the Global Education Office before the fall of the student’s senior year.

International studies majors and those pursuing minors related to international studies may apply for funds to offset the cost of study abroad through a Bennett Fellowship in International Studies. Learn more about the application process here.

Explore the programs below. For more information on studying abroad, visit the Global Education Office web-site or stop by in person to Foster House (409 Washington Avenue).

Study Abroad Programs