The following faculty members from six academic departments serve on the “Steering Committee” for the International Studies program. They jointly develop policies for the program, and advise majors and senior capstone projects.
- Andrew Oros Professor of Political Science and International Studies; Associate Dean for International Education; Director of International Studies; Faculty Advisor, Asian Studies concentration
- Clayton Black Associate Professor of History
- Lisa Daniels Hodson Trust Professor of Economics
- Nicole Grewling Associate Professor of German Studies. Associate Chair, Modern Languages. Director, Humanities Major. Director, European Studies Minor.
- Michael Harvey Associate Professor, Department of Business Management
- Aaron Lampman Associate Professor of Anthropology
- Carrie Reiling Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Tahir Shad Associate Professor of Political Science and International Studies Faculty Advisor, African and Near Eastern Studies concentrations
- Maria Vich Assistant Professor of Business Management and International Studies
- Christine Wade Professor of Political Science and International Studies, Curator of Louis L. Goldstein ’35 Program in Public Affairs, Faculty Advisor for the Peace and Conflict Studies Concentration and Latin American Studies Concentration