Located in North Yorkshire, Castle Howard was built upon by many generations of the Howard family line. Planning for construction began in 1699 when the 3rd Earl of Carlisle Charles Howard, Lord William Howard’s great grandson, had the idea of building a large estate to praise the grandiose of the family heritage. With the help of his friends, John Vanbrugh and Nicholas Hawksmoor; Castle Howard was in the beginning stages.
Haworth is a quaint, historical village located in the heart of West Yorshire’s Bronte Country. The village, which rests above the Worth Valley within the Pennine Moors, is globally recognized for its connections to the Bronte Sisters.