Teachers of the Year
The Education Department is proud to celebrate its graduates who are honored with the prestigious title “Teacher of the Year”:
- Kiri Krauss, Kent County 2019
- Aimee Kidd Boumiea, Garnett Elementary School (Kent County) 2014
- Marlo Coppage, Queen Anne’s County 2014
- Ida (Price) Nabb, Kent County 2013
- Tanya Briddell, Somerset County 2010
- Kristen Rosegren Hurlock, Queen Anne’s County 2010
- Crystal Windsor Owens, Dorchester County 2010
- Melinda Rosso, Franklin Middle School (Somerset, NJ) 2017
- April Demar Todd, Maryland Teacher of the Year 2008
Check out the History Department’s featured alumna, our own Gillian Bourassa!
Caroline Lovett ’15 is highlighted in her home town paper - she’ll be coaching high school lacrosse at her alma mater and teaching fourth grade nearby.
We’d love to hear from you!
Please complete the form below so that we can continue to build our alumni resources and opportunities - and add you to our Teachers of the Year list!
If you’d like to be featured on our page, be sure to update your profile through the Office of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving (if they don’t have one, we can’t have one).
Be sure to also check out our Alumni page on Facebook.