So, what does SEA do, you ask? The short answer is, a little bit of everything!
Want to do something that we haven’t thought of yet? Let us know!
SEA is committed to promoting environmental stewardship and sustainability - and there are countless ways of doing both! The club’s officers encourage you to get in touch if you are enthusiastic about a new initiative or idea. We will even help you figure out how to make your environmental dream a reality!
- Hiking Trips - to Blackwater Wildlife Refuge, Eastern Neck Wildlife Refuge, and Adkins Arboretum
- Camping Trips
- Environmental Education Outreach
- Service Weekend at YMCA Camp Tockwogh
- Trail Clearings
- Project Clean Stream
- Plastic Bag Drive
- Rock Wall and Zip Line at Tuckahoe State Park
- George’s Grove Dedication
- Hiking Trips - Eastern Neck Wildlife Refuge and Turner’s Creek
- Camping Trip
- Hosted Casey Time at Campus Garden
- Plastic Bag Drive - hundreds of plastic bags collected and recycled!
Additional Past Events
- Rubble Dump Protest
- Phone Bank for MD League of Conservation Voters
- Volunteered with Wildlife Exhibition and Sale
- Shoreline Cleanup at Eastern Neck Island