Lindsay Lusby ’08
Lindsay Lusby is a poet, letterpress printer, bookbinder, typewriter-enthusiast, small press advocate, and avid tea-drinker.
Lindsay Lusby is the author of the chapbook Imago (dancing girl press, 2014) and winner of the 2015 Fairy Tale Review Award in Poetry, judged by Joyelle McSweeney. Her poems have appeared most recently in North Dakota Quarterly, Tinderbox Poetry Journal, Third Point Press, Sugar House Review, The Lumberyard, Fairy Tale Review, and elsewhere. With Jehanne Dubrow, she coedited The Book of Scented Things, a poetry anthology from the Literary House Press; the duo are currently at work on the next anthology in this series: Still Life with Poem, to be released in October 2016. She is the Assistant Director of the Rose O’Neill Literary House at Washington College, where she serves as assistant editor for the Literary House Press and managing editor for Cherry Tree. See more at her website.
- English major, Creative Writing minor
- Graduated summa cum laude with Honors in English
- Sigma Tau Delta, English Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Participant in 2005 Kiplin Hall trip to England and Scotland
- English Thesis: “The Better to Read You With: Folktale Foundations in Experimental Fiction”