How to Bird
Are you interested in knowing more about the life around you? Birding is a great way to connect with the environment.
- You can enjoy watching and learning about birds just about anywhere.
- Find birds by searching in different habitat types or along the intersection of two habitats.
- All birds have unique songs which will help you in the identification process.
- Find areas with high concentration of food sources i.e. insect hatches or trees laden with berries. These areas will concentrate many different species of birds.
- Be sure to look at all height levels from the ground up to thousands of feet in the air.
- Investigate any little movement; lots of birds are very subtle in their movements.
- Take notes on what you see.