The Collegian is a bi-monthly student features magazine. The Collegian is printed (and posted online) by and for students, at the Chesapeake Publishing House in Elkton, MD.
Become a fan of The Collegian on facebook!
Editor-in-chief: Olivia Mott
The Elm is the weekly student newspaper on campus.
The Pegasus is the annual Washington College student yearbook. It has undergone a recent transition into the 21st century, becoming an entirely Internet-based publication. Through various forms of media, from photos to writing to video, the yearbook memorializes the experience of a year at Washington College.
The Pegasus is a student-run and operated publication. Editors are hired by the Washington College Board of Publications.
Editors: Rebecca Winterburn ’13 and Jeremy Quintin ‘14
The Washington College Review
The Washington College Review is a literary review, which presents original writing from students.
- Professor Benjamin Bellas, Art Editor - WCREVIEW_Art@washcoll.edu
- Professor Moriah Purdy, Creative Writing Editor - WCREVIEW_Creative_Writing@washcoll.edu
- Professor Matt McCabe, Humanities Editor - WCREVIEW_Humanities@washcoll.edu
- Professor Jennifer Hopper, Social Science Editor - WCREVIEW_Social_Sciences@washcoll.edu
- Professor Tia Murphy, Natural Science Editor - WCREVIEW_Natural_Sciences@washcoll.edu