Transportation & Parking
Throughout Alumni Weekend, a free SHUTTLE will be running between events, both on campus and off. The Shuttle will pick-up/drop off on campus in the Casey Academic Center loop and run on a continuous loop between campus and the waterfront.
- Upon boarding to be picked up, please go to the nearest Washington College bus stop sign and be visible, please let your shuttle driver know at which stops you want to get off.
- Please plan your trips with plenty of time to spare, as large rushes of guests will mean that the shuttle must make more than one trip to get everybody.
- If you need, so that the driver knows to stop.
- The driver will always make the stops indicated on the map so be at those areas for guaranteed transportation.
Since a shuttle will be available for use, we suggest that once you arrive, you park near your accommodations and stay parked for the duration of your stay. Parking is limited on campus!
Shuttle Schedule and Stops:
The shuttle runs on a continuous loop from the Casey Academic Center to Wilmer Park.
- Friday: 4:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Shuttle Contact Information:
If you need transportation to or from a location not included on the map please call: 443-282-6507