Meet Our Team
Let’s face it: the college search process can be a little intimidating. Relax! Someone at Washington College is here to help.
We have seven admissions counselors and support staff members who are made available to you throughout the entire admissions process.
Your assigned counselor may visit your high school, be in your area for a College Night, meet with you on campus during your visit, and will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
- Megan Hudson ’12 Admissions Representative CT, DE (Kent & Sussex), MD (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington counties), Midwest, TN
- Stephan Jordan ’12 Executive Assistant to the VP for Enrollment, Maryland (Frederick), Pennsylvania (southeastern counties)
- Kelsey Kemp ’10 Admissions Counselor New Jersey students
- Tony Littlefield Senior Associate Director Transfer & International, MD (Anne Arundel & Howard Co), Guam, PR, VI
- Katie McEnroe Assistant Director of Admissions PA and DE (New Castle County) students
- Ryan Motevalli-Oliner Admissions Counselor MD (Prince George’s county), ME, NH, NY, RI, VT, WV
- Shiv Rambarran Admissions Counselor and Marketing Analyst
- Sam Shoge Admissions Counselor AL, D.C., GA, KY, LA, MD (Calvert, Charles, Montgomery, and St. Mary’s Co.) and MS, NC, SC, and VA
- Aundra Weissert Associate Director AK, AZ, AR, CA, HI, ID, MD (Baltimore, Harford counties) MT, NV, NM, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
- Hannah Wheeler Admissions Counselor FL, MA, MD (Eastern Shore and Baltimore City)
- Beilin Zia ’13 Admissions Representative MD (Carroll County), PA (Lehigh Valley, Northeastern, Southeastern counties)