Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund
Join the Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund Program to gain real-world investing experience.
The Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund Program offers a unique opportunity for students to develop and utilize their investment skills by providing real-life investing experience. Originally founded as the Alex. Brown Student-Managed Investment Fund and recently renamed to honor the fund’s founder’s firm, the program oversees a student-managed fund of hundreds of thousands of dollars in equities. Students participating in the program have front-line responsibility for researching, recommending, and executing equity trades. The program includes field trips to finance markets and conferences, extensive interaction with mentors in the field, and ongoing research and learning opportunities that help prepare motivated, talented students for careers in the investment field. The investment program is open to all majors who are interested in gaining knowledge of the real investment world or planning to work in the finance industry after graduation.
- TerraVerdeCap: 820,000 passengers/day sitting on pins & needles waiting for #PennStation update. Desparately need a new tunnel. Ec… https://t.co/pvDsELQcw1
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @SheilaBair2013: The Real Debt Limit https://t.co/65ZfYKAGC3 via @WSJ
- TerraVerdeCap: New #Amazon HQ good for #Amazon, but what about taxpayers? Edward #Glaeser & Jeff #Sachs don’t agree. Stayed tuned… https://t.co/SRazfiiMwN
- TerraVerdeCap: Just returned from #Antarctica! Visited with many awesome & dedicated scientists, students, & researchers doing ser… https://t.co/1pULc4Pxev
- TerraVerdeCap: Warren #Buffett remains optimistic about the US economy & the nation’s prospects. Says that next generation will fa… https://t.co/0w8zeaIbeg
- TerraVerdeCap: There Is a Water Crisis in Cape Town. Travelers Should Be Prepared (and Can Help). https://t.co/0cuZiVjZcw
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @SheilaBair2013: Bitcoin. What government should do - some thoughts. https://t.co/o9qfUFfXEA via @YahooFinance
- TerraVerdeCap: Headed next week to Ushuaia Argentina, fin del mundo, (End of the world) and then off to Antarctica. Need to watch… https://t.co/728NCoWKTB