Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund
Join the Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund Program to gain real-world investing experience.
The Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund Program offers a unique opportunity for students to develop and utilize their investment skills by providing real-life investing experience. Originally founded as the Alex. Brown Student-Managed Investment Fund and recently renamed to honor the fund’s founder’s firm, the program oversees a student-managed fund of hundreds of thousands of dollars in equities. Students participating in the program have front-line responsibility for researching, recommending, and executing equity trades. The program includes field trips to finance markets and conferences, extensive interaction with mentors in the field, and ongoing research and learning opportunities that help prepare motivated, talented students for careers in the investment field. The investment program is open to all majors who are interested in gaining knowledge of the real investment world or planning to work in the finance industry after graduation.
- TerraVerdeCap: Why the surprise? Leveraged loans are like owning stock with a coupon. If equities go down, loan investors head for… https://t.co/EntqINmzMc
- TerraVerdeCap: This is a good first step. Getting DC to provide funding is the big hurdle to provide safety to all users. https://t.co/cBRN6Ps3kR
- TerraVerdeCap: @MikieSherrill Why did NJ offers billions to Amazon but few bucks to this project? Not sexy enough? Does not create enough jobs?
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @EENewsUpdates: Observations from all around the nation clearly demonstrate that climate change isn’t just a problem for the future… https://t.co/7Fv9Tldk2E
- TerraVerdeCap: Look at the 2016 #ASCE report card on #infrastructure. NJ is a solid D+. Transportation infrastructure is decades b… https://t.co/7DMAJ5iFYo
- TerraVerdeCap: #Trump on dire warnings in #climate report: ‘I don’t believe it’ Will he believe it when he has to build a wall aro… https://t.co/n0hNUpCwLg
- TerraVerdeCap: U.S. #Climate Report Warns of Damaged Environment & Shrinking Economy How many more reports do we need? It is time… https://t.co/gKyyNyxS9C
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @AaronRodgers12: Please take a minute to watch this and if you can, take a few seconds to retweet this using the #retweet4good All… https://t.co/K4jeKNIGPM
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @Climatologist49: annnnnnd it’s gone. The sun just set in Utqiaġvik (Barrow), Alaska, at 1:44 p.m. AKST. It will rise again at 1:26 p… https://t.co/6YLg9P2kLz
- TerraVerdeCap: Why not? Can’t be that hard in the number renewable state! https://t.co/3Bvnb0OCXZ