Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund
Join the Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund Program to gain real-world investing experience.
The Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund Program offers a unique opportunity for students to develop and utilize their investment skills by providing real-life investing experience. Originally founded as the Alex. Brown Student-Managed Investment Fund and recently renamed to honor the fund’s founder’s firm, the program oversees a student-managed fund of hundreds of thousands of dollars in equities. Students participating in the program have front-line responsibility for researching, recommending, and executing equity trades. The program includes field trips to finance markets and conferences, extensive interaction with mentors in the field, and ongoing research and learning opportunities that help prepare motivated, talented students for careers in the investment field. The investment program is open to all majors who are interested in gaining knowledge of the real investment world or planning to work in the finance industry after graduation.
- TerraVerdeCap: Vt. Swift Water Rescue Team deploying to NC https://t.co/NXSN8ARCNC via @BrattReformer This is what makes #America… https://t.co/P6qJyuctaS
- TerraVerdeCap: Average US #Wind Price Falls to $20 per Megawatt-Hour New #DOE report says cost down $50 since 2009 Expect more win… https://t.co/eq071wXPKv
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @MeghanMcCain: I love you forever - my beloved father @SenJohnMcCain https://t.co/Y50tVQvlVe
- TerraVerdeCap: John McCain: American Hero. A great American (Bloomberg) on an even greater America. #McCain was a model for all ci… https://t.co/t1nOn8HgaK
- TerraVerdeCap: RT @nlecann: Agreed! https://t.co/NkmOQGOdk6
- TerraVerdeCap: Wildfires force California to reckon with a not-so-new normal If this is new normal & CAL is ahead of the curve it’… https://t.co/4mvQNL5pE8