Summer Advising dates are June 17, 19 and 21.
You can register for Summer Advising or change your Summer Advising date anytime from May 1 at 9 a.m. to June 7 at 4 p.m through WebAdvisor. After June 7, call the Office of the Assistant Dean for First Year Experience and Student Success at 410-778-7206. We hold places in all courses for each of the three days of Summer Advising, so you have the same chance of getting into a course no matter which day you attend.
If you cannot attend Summer Advising:
While we urge you to attend Summer Advising, we are happy to help you register for your Fall 2019 courses in person or by phone. To make an appointment to register for your courses, please sign up through WebAdvisor.
The program for the day includes:
- advising and Fall 2019 course selection
- resource fair with representatives from numerous offices on campus
- opportunity to meet your classmates
- a session for students to explain the Summer To-Do List
- learn more about the First-Year Reading Program
- a copy of 51 Tips for First Year Students
- Summer Advising t-shirt
- free lunch
- opportunity to meet several faculty and staff members
- a chance to familiarize yourself with the campus (especially if you haven’t visited campus yet!