Campus Garden Club
Our members strive to:
- Enrich and empower Washington College students and the Chestertown community with events and food preparations that take place at the garden.
- Educate the community about the value of growing and harvesting local, native, and perennial foods through the practice of permaculture.
- Grow and sustain the relationship between Washington College Dining Services and the garden.
- Help future generations of the Campus Garden to expand upon, improve, or gain information from current actions and ideas by keeping a detailed record of club history, activities, and accomplishments.
- Provide a fun, educational, and encouraging club environment to all members, in hope of fostering friendship, good will, independence, and personal growth!
No gardening experience required…only a love for working outside and dirt soil under your fingernails. Contact either Emily Castle or Shane Brill to learn more about what we have planned and how you can help make it happen!