Guest Housing Reservation Request
Washington College Guest Housing accommodates housing needs for:
- Washington College Departmental guests
- Distinguished guests who are visiting the College for business
Washington College’s cottages are available on a “first come, first served” basis.
The fully furnished cottages are within walking distance of the campus which makes the College accessible to those who may be without transportation. Please note that we are unable to accommodate any pets in the cottages.
To request room reservation for an overnight or extended stay, please fill out the Guest Housing Request form. Please direct questions about availability or scheduling, to Alicia Boyd, in the Campus Events Office at 410-778-7849 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Off- Campus Guest Housing for Washington College Departmental & Distinguished guests:
- Brown Cottage- 200 West Campus Avenue, Chestertown, MD 21620
- Franklin House- 206 West Campus Avenue, Chestertown,MD 21620
- Adams House- 210 West Campus Avenue, Chestertown, MD 21620
All cottages include a kitchen with a refrigerator and items for a modest breakfast. Wireless internet access, Ethernet access and a printer are also included.
Parking: Guests are issued a temporary parking permit to park on the south side of West Campus Avenue in front of the cottages (residential parking only) and in the various parking lots on campus.