Arrival and Check-in Information
- Pre-Orientation Programs begin on Saturday, August 17th and end on the evening of Wednesday, August 21st.
- All students will remain on campus until the start of New Student Orientation on Thursday, August 22nd.
- Check-in will take place on Saturday August 17th from 9:00 am-4:00 pm on the first floor of the Casey Academic Center.
- Students will move into their permanently assigned residence hall room after checking in. Students are encouraged to plan accordingly for the amount of time they will need to move their belongings into their new room.
- All students should be prepared to attend the Welcome Dinner/Crab Feast beginning at 5:30 pm. Family members are invited to purchase tickets to the dinner. (Information about reserving tickets will be included in the program confirmation e-mails)
FAMILY WELCOME DINNER/CRAB FEAST
On the day of Pre-Orientaiton checkin, your families are invited to join us for the Welcome Dinner/Crab Feast. The dinner will be held on campus at 5:30 p.m. If your family is interested in purchasing tickets for the dinner, please have them visit the link below to register for the meal.
- Tickets for the dinner are $20.00 for adults and $12.00 for children 12 and under. A check in the amount due for tickets should be sent to the following address by Friday August 9, 2013:
WC Pre-Orientation Programs
c/o Beth Anne Langrell
300 Washington Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not returned all Washington College Health Forms and met all financial obligations to the College or made arrangements to do so, by the check in date you will not be permitted to move on campus, or participate in the Pre-Orientation Programs.