Washington Signature
[ Search and Navigation ]   [ View Full Site ]
Offices & Services

Residential Life

Washington College

Summer Housing

See our Summer Housing page for info & forms!


Housing and Parent Forms - New Students Only

The Student Housing Preference form and the Parent/Guardian form should be completed on-line and the Housing Contract mailed to the Student Affairs Office prior to July, 2014. Forms have been mailed to all first-year and transfer students but copies of the forms are also available by clicking on the links below. Any questions about these forms should be directed to the Student Affairs Office at residential_life@washcoll.edu or by calling 1-800-422-1782 ext. 7752.

  • Student Housing Preference Form - (Coming soon)
  • Parent/Guardian Form - (Coming soon)
  • Housing Contract Form - (Coming soon)