What can we help you find?
- Miller Library information
- Having a maintenance related-issue? Generate a work-order with Buildings and Grounds.
- Cable TV, wi-fi or other tech problems? Contact OIT for assistance.
- Please visit Health Services if you have any medical concerns or would like to seek medical accommodations.
- All residential students are required to have a meal plan. Learn more about meal plan programs.
- Meet your office of Public Safety.
- Do you know about Safe Ride?
The RA on Duty can be reached by phone between hours of 8 p.m. and midnight. After midnight, please contact Public Safety at 410-778-7810 or extension 7810 from a campus land line.
ZONE 1 Duty Phone- 443-480-6018
Minta Martin, Reid, Queen Annes, Caroline
ZONE 2 Duty Phone- 443-480-6019
East, Middle, West, Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset, Cecil, Dorchester, Talbot
ZONE 3 Duty Phone- 443-480-6020
Western Shore, Harford, Kent Crossing
ZONE 4 Duty Phone- 410-699-0092
Sassafras, Chester, Corsica