Hang in there!
End of Semester:
Housing will close for all students the Saturday after Finals at noon. Any students who wish to stay beyond that date must either have permission via the graduation list, an on-campus job supervisor, a coach, or explicitly via Residential Life staff.
Before you move out, please be sure you are connecting with your RA to complete all check-out paperwork.
1 week prior to closing
- 24 hour quiet hours begin Thursday May 4th
- Attend your floor closing meetings
- Start to clean your room
Week of closing (finals week)
- Sign up with your RA for a check out time
- Clean your room-don’t wait until the last minute
- Check your emails from Res Life
Your Move-out Day
(no later than 24 hours after your last final or May 13th)
- Be quiet, many students are still working on on papers or studying
- Drop donations off in your lobby or basement
(unopened food, clothes, anything)
- Load your car
- Final sweep/wipe down of your room
Keep your check out time and
meet with your RA.