Registration Information: Spring 2015
Students preparing to register for the Spring 2015 semester will find comprehensive information on the following pages. Each of the links below also appears on the left side navigation throughout this section of the web site.
Pre-Registration To-Do List
Before the registration period begins, students are reminded to check the To-Do List page. Each item on this list represents an important step in the preparation process for the next semester. The Registrar’s Office sends an email to all students reminding them of these important steps in the week prior to the registration period.
Review the Registration Instructions
The Registrar’s Office encourages students to review the Registration Instructions page in its entirety prior to the start of their registration period. There are a number of important dates and deadlines to which students must adhere throughout the registration process. Attending to these items is each student’s responsibility.
Other Important Links
- Using WebAdvisor: Students – how to use the various menu items on WebAdvisor
- Step-by-step registration guide – a walkthrough guide to online registration on WebAdvisor; newly revised for 2013-14!
- Registration Help Request – for when the techniques above don’t solve the problem
- Spring 2015 course schedule
- Fall 2014 final exam schedule
- Previous semesters’ course schedules