- Quantitative Skills Center Home
- What We Do
- Make an Appointment
- Drop-in Hours
- Meet the Staff
- Become a Tutor
- Quick Helps
Offices & Services
We provide quality academic support services to help students become active and independent learners.
We help you get here!
Get connected, stay connected, join the WC network!
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 2:00
We help with maintenance requests, service, and upkeep!
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Calendars, special event planning, and more.
Helping our students along their paths, from interns to executives.
Mail and print support.
Keeping George Washington’s promise, our office manages the generous gifts that people make to the college.
We tell it, share it, and show it! College communications HQ, including media information, branding and Web guidelines, and official downloads.
Weekdays: 7:30am to 7:30pm
Weekends: 10:30am to 6:00pm
Workshops, programs, and resources for mapping the Chester and beyond.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 - 2:00 a.m.
Friday: 8:00 -10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon-2:00 a.m.
Video and photography servies, plus helpful drop-in classes and tutorials!
We help students, clubs, faculty, and staff plan and run activities on campus.
Numbers, and calculators, and loans - but most importantly, people who can help!
Our office manages grants and academic services, and also oversees campus events.
Office: Lower level of Wicomico Residence House
Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Grades, courses, transcripts, and advisory information. Plus a lot of friendly faces!
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Our office home to all the homes! Find hall details, floorplans, forms and checklists. Meet your Resident Advisor!
We can help with all of your number needs!
What students are saying about the Math Center
“Without this help I wouldn’t have gotten an A.”
“You are able to ask students for help, which somehow seems to be less intimidating.”
“They are willing to go slowly through the material and help you a great deal.”
“It’s free, professional tutoring.”
“Tutors were excellent.”
Our Top 3 Questions
How do I make an appointment?
It’s easy! Click the following link, https://washcoll.mywconline.com/index.php , You will need to register during your first visit!
What courses can I get help with?
We aren’t here just for math courses! We can help with any quantitative classes from the Computer Science, Business, Economics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Psychology Departments!
Can I just stop by?
Of course! We have drop in hours Monday - Thursday from 12:30 - 4:30 pm. We also have numerous, course specific, drop-in hours in the evening!
- Academic Calendar
- Alumni Weekend
- Birthday Ball
- Canvas (previously Blackboard)
- Business Office
- Career Center
- Course Catalog
- First Year Programs & Orientation
- Concert Series
- Staff Directory
- Exam Schedules
- Fall Family Weekend
- Film Series
- Honor Code
- Human Resources
- Job Shadowing
- Manage My ID
- Maps & Directions
- Miller Library
- Quantitative Skills Center
- Public Safety
- Global Education Office
- Study Abroad
- Web Advisor
- Writing Center
- WC Academy of Lifelong Learning
- Transferring to WC
- Admissions: Finance Your Education
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Need-Based Aid
- The Elm
- The Pegasus
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- Commitment to Community
- Groups & Clubs
- Cater Society
- Campus Map
- Majors & Minors
- Rose O’Neill Literary House
- C.V. Starr Center
- Center for Environment & Society
- Chesapeake Semester
- Health Services
- Dining Hall
- Residence Life
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- LiveWhale CMS Support Request
- College Relations & Marketing
- For Parents
- For Chestertown
- Varsity Athletics
- Intramural Sports
- Club Sports
- Geographic Information Systems
- Institute for Religion, Politics and Culture
- Goldstein Program for Public Affairs
- Program for American Studies
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Art and Art History
- Department of Biology
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Chemistry
- Program for Chesapeake Regional Studies
- Department of Drama
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of English
- Department of Environmental Science and Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Humanities
- Program for International Studies
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
- Department of Modern Languages
- Department of Music
- Program for Nursing
- Program for Pharmacy
- Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Pre-Law Program
- Premedical Program
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Accounting & Finance
- Program for Archaeology
- Concentration in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Concentration in Biochemistry
- Black Studies Minor
- Concentration in Clinical Counseling
- Creative Writing
- Dance Minor
- Program for Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Gender Studies Minor
- Human Development
- Information Systems Minor
- International Lit and Culture
- Concentration in Justice, Law and Society
- Physical Education
- Concentration in Social Welfare
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Chester River Field Research Station
- Foreman’s Branch Bird Observatory
- Kohl Gallery
- Consumer Information
- Brown Cottage
- Conference Services
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Center for Teaching and Learning