Emergency Operations Group
The Emergency Operations Group (EOG) carries out the decisions reached by the EPG; gathers, confirms and evaluates incident information; coordinates, directs and tracks field level personnel, equipment and material resources deployed; identifies resource needs/shortfalls; and documents situation status.
Plan. Prepare. React: It is our goal to help individuals be prepared both mentally and physically should an emergency ever take place in an area where you are present. Over the years the EOG has developed effective policies and guidelines designed to help you survive various emergency situations including Hurricanes, Severe Winter Weather, and even an Earthquake. EOG strives to ensure the highest level of campus preparedness for all emergency situations.
Check out this Active Shooter Response video courtesy of The University of Georgia’s Office of Security & Emergency Preparedness.
- Dave Barr Director Of IT Infrastructure
- Alan Chesney Director Of Human Resources
- Carl Crowe Associate Dean of Students / Director of Residence Life
- Patrice DiQuinzio Associate Provost For Academic Services
- Penney Farley Controller
- Miles Garrett Major Gift Officer
- Joseph Holt ’83 M’98 Chief Of Staff
- Shirley Loller Director of Conference Services
- Kay MacIntosh Director Of Media Relations
- Zena Maggitti Director, Dining Services
- Lisa Marx Director Of Health Services
- Thad Moore
- Reid Raudenbush Director of Physical Plant
- Jerry Roderick Director Of Public Safety
- Ashley Turlington Registrar