The Department of Public Safety is located on the lower level of Wicomico Residence House, but you’ll find our officers on every corner of campus.
Washington College keys and identification cards for Faculty and Staff are issued during normal business hours.
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Emergency Guidelines
- WAC Alerts (New Users | Current Users)
- Deactivate WAC Alerts
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Contact List
Meet the Staff
- Jerry Roderick Director Of Public Safety
- Burton Brown Patrol Supervisor
- Kim Bruce Secretary
- Gene Davis Patrol Officer
- Larragh Fitzgerald Patrol Officer
- Susan Golinski Operations Supervisor
- Thomas Knox Patrol Supervisor
- Dave Reihl Loss Prevention
- Tim Renner Patrol Officer
- Brian Rhode Patrol Officer
- James Shaw Patrol Officer
Did You Know…
A Motorola case study features Washington College’s new digital radio system and how it enhances safety on the growing campus.