Inroads is an organization that develops and places talented minority youth in business and industry positions and prepares them for corporate and community leadership.
INROADS was founded by Frank C. Carr in Chicago in 1970 with just 25 college student interns and 17 sponsoring corporations. Today, INROADS is an international organization with more than 60 offices serving approximately 5,000 interns in over 900 companies.
There are three keys to success for INROADS students: Selection, Education and Training, and Performance. For over three decades, INROADS has helped businesses gain greater access to diverse talent through continuous leadership development of outstanding students of color and placement of those students in internships at many of North America’s top corporations, firms and organizations.
African American Resources
- Africa Online
- Afro American Web Ring
- Association for Black Culture Centers
- Black America Web
- Black Excel College Help Network
- Black Family Network
- Black Girl International
- The Black Pages
- Black Voices
Asian American Resources
- LGBT Students of Color School-Related Experiences Assessment
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Campus Pride
- Gay and Lesbian Allegiance Against Defamation (GLAAD)
- The Association of LGBT Journalist
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission