The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, Washington College has created this website which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
The links below are specific consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details. If you need additional information, please email Dale Trusheim, Office of Institutional Research and Assessment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Washington College—UCAN (University and College Accountability Network)
- Consumer Information on IPEDS College Navigator
- Federal Equity and Athletics Information
- Our Mission
- Educational Programs
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Withdrawal and Refund Policies
- Post-Graduation Activities
- Voter Registration
- Student Outcomes
Student Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid Office
- Title IV Refund Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Price of Attendance – Student Net Price Calculator
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Health Service and Counseling
- Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
- Missing Student Notification Policy