College Policies l On Call Pay Policy
On call policy is supplemental pay provided to non-exempt staff who, during off duty hours, must remain available for duty on short notice. This policy applies to maintenance mechanic group and the rotating on-call responsibly in Buildings and Grounds.
- During the on call week there will be a premium of $2.00 per hour for the base 40 hour week.
- The schedule two-hour boiler room and operating check on Saturday and Sunday will be at the regular overtime rate, no mileage reimbursement. A. A minimum of two hours, paid at the regular overtime rate.
- Emergency call backs from Public Safety will be:
- A minimum of two hours, paid at the regular overtime rate
- Actual mileage to and from the College will be reimbursed at the current rate per mile as established by college policy.
4. A call back received while on campus does not restart the two hour minimum, only accrual time on campus is paid, and there is not a double mileage reimbursement, only actual miles driven.