New Employees: Establishing an Email Account
Once a new employee has officially been loaded on the Washington College payroll system an email account will be generated. NOTE: Typically the email account will be generated within 48 hours of being loaded into the system. This step cannot be done until you have completed and submitted a New Employee Paypack to the Office of Human Resources.
To establish an email account:
2. Select “Claim Your Account”
3. Follow the series of prompts to obtain your username and create a password.
4. When this process is complete, visit https://zmail.washcoll.edu to log-in to your email account.
For assistant with this process, please contact the Help Desk at 410.778.7777 or visit the Help Desk located on the ground floor of William Smith.
WebAdvisor is an important tool for Employees to access pay advices, leave summaries, W-2 and more.
To log in to WebAdvisor:
1. Visit https://webadvisor.washcoll.edu
2. Enter your Washington College Username (i.e. jsmith2)
3. Enter the password you created on the Self Service portal.
4. Click the blue “Employees” tab.
Click here for a PDF of these instructions.