Claim Your Account
Welcome to Washington College! To access Washington College secure online services, such as Web Advisor, Zimbra Email, and Canvas, you need a user ID and password.
Navigate to Washington College Account Self Service https://selfservice.washcoll.edu/self-service
1. Select Claim Your Account under Logging in for the first time?
2. Enter the required information for step 1.
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code (mailing/zip code)
3. Accept the IT Policy and select Next.
4. Enter your Alternate Contact Information, and select Next.
5. Choose 3 Security Questions and Answers, then select Next.
6. Create a unique password. Your new password must contain:
- at least 8 characters
- at least one number
- at least one special character (e.g. !@#$)
7. Your account is now activated. Remember your user ID, password and email address. You can share your email address with anyone. However, it is against Washington College policy to share your password with anyone.
If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please contact the Washington College HelpDesk via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 410-778-7777.