Nurse Line services 1-888-887-4114
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
When you have a health concern, it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the information you need. NurseLine services can help you make smart health care decisions with immediate telephone access to experienced registered nurses.
One toll-free number connects you with a registered nurse who will assist you and your family with a wide range of health care questions and concerns Get trusted information and support any time - 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 24/7:
- "My baby has a temperature of 102 degrees. It is midnight. What do I do?"
- "I have diabetes. How can I manage my condition and stay healthy?"
- "I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. How do I know what treatment option is right for me?"
- "I think I have the flu and I do not have a doctor what do I do?"
- "I have a sore throat, cough, headache and my ears hurt. It is 2 a.m. What do I do?"
- "I just moved to this area and I am sick? How do I find a doctor?"
Think of NurseLine services as your one-stop resource for making smart health care decisions every day. NurseLine services can help you:
- Find a hospital.
- Understand treatment options.
- Choose appropriate medical care.
- Locate available resources for you.
- Help you find a doctor or specialist then check if a doctor is in your network and available.
- They may even be able to make the appointment for you.