Semester or Academic Year Exchange Students
J-1 Visiting Exchange students Admissions
Consult the International Programs Office at your institution.
We currently accept exchange students from our Study Abroad Exchange Partners. Read our list of current exchange partners and programs (PDF).
If you do not see your institution listed and are interested in studying at Washington College, visit our International Admissions Office.
After consulting with the International Programs Office at your school, you should receive a copy of the following documents, or click on the links below to download a copy.
- Admissions Application for International Programs - Part 1 (PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation (PDF)
- Instructions for the Health Counseling Form
- Student Health and Counseling Form (Medical Requirements) (PDF)
Before returning your application to your International Program Office, please use the checklist to make sure that you have all of the documents required for application.
Applications must be received by:
- March 15 to participate in our Fall Semester of full academic year exchanges
- October 1 to participate in our Spring Semester exchanges