All exchange students must live on-campus and are required to participate in a designated resident student meal plan. There are a variety of meal plan options ranging from a traditional 14 or 19 meal plan to an unlimited dining meal plan. More information about meal plans can be found here.
Employment (On-campus only)
- Only exchange students who will be attending WAC for two semesters are permitted to work on-campus.
- Initial employment must be approved by the Global Education Office, so that appropriate paperwork can be completed.
- Students can not work more than 20 hours a week, or in more than two jobs.
- Job offer and social security application must occur during their first semester.
All international students must purchase the Washington College Health Insurance.
- Exchange students must take at least 12 WC credits to maintain their J-1 visa.
- Exchange students must not take more than 20 WC credits.