Offices & Services
We provide quality academic support services to help students become active and independent learners.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 2:00
Helping our students along their paths, from interns to executives.
Workshops, programs, and resources for mapping the Chester and beyond.
Video and photography servies, plus helpful drop-in classes and tutorials!
Grades, courses, transcripts, and advisory information. Plus a lot of friendly faces!
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
We help with maintenance requests, service, and upkeep!
Mail and print support.
Our office manages grants and academic services, and also oversees campus events.
Our office home to all the homes! Find hall details, floorplans, forms and checklists. Meet your Resident Advisor!
We help you get here!
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Keeping George Washington’s promise, our office manages the generous gifts that people make to the college.
Weekdays: 7:30am to 7:30pm
Weekends: 10:30am to 6:00pm
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 - 2:00 a.m.
Friday: 8:00 -10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon-2:00 a.m.
We help students, clubs, faculty, and staff plan and run activities on campus.
Office: Lower level of Wicomico Residence House
Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Get connected, stay connected, join the WC network!
Calendars, special event planning, and more.
We tell it, share it, and show it! College communications HQ, including media information, branding and Web guidelines, and official downloads.
Numbers, and calculators, and loans - but most importantly, people who can help!
Here at Washington College, the pursuit of excellence in teaching has come from the teachers themselves. The Barbara and George Cromwell Center for Teaching and Learning supports that pursuit.
The culture of sharing expertise, experiences, and integrating the best of higher education practice continues to strengthen our community, enabling us to meet the mission of the College:
Washington College seeks to develop in its students the habits of analytic thought, aesthetic insight, imagination, ethical sensitivity, and clarity of expression. These qualities of the mind are the result of excellent teaching, of active inquiry, and of a wide range of experiences and social interactions in an intimate community of cultural, social, and political diversity. The College also strives to enrich the cultural and intellectual life of its regional community.
- Academic Calendar
- Alumni Weekend
- Birthday Ball
- Canvas (previously Blackboard)
- Business Office
- Career Center
- Course Catalog
- First Year Programs & Orientation
- Concert Series
- Staff Directory
- Exam Schedules
- Fall Family Weekend
- Film Series
- Honor Code
- Human Resources
- Job Shadowing
- Manage My ID
- Maps & Directions
- Miller Library
- Quantitative Skills Center
- Public Safety
- Global Education Office
- Study Abroad
- Web Advisor
- Writing Center
- WC Academy of Lifelong Learning
- Office of Student Activities
- Transferring to WC
- Admissions: Finance Your Education
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Need-Based Aid
- The Elm
- The Pegasus
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- Commitment to Community
- Groups & Clubs
- Cater Society
- Campus Map
- Majors & Minors
- Rose O’Neill Literary House
- C.V. Starr Center
- Center for Environment & Society
- Chesapeake Semester
- Health and Counseling Services
- Dining Hall
- Residence Life
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- LiveWhale CMS Support Request
- College Relations & Marketing
- For Parents
- For Chestertown
- Varsity Athletics
- Intramural Sports
- Club Sports
- Geographic Information Systems
- Institute for Religion, Politics and Culture
- Goldstein Program for Public Affairs
- Program for American Studies
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Art and Art History
- Department of Biology
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Chemistry
- Program for Chesapeake Regional Studies
- Department of Drama
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of English
- Department of Environmental Science and Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Humanities
- Program for International Studies
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
- Department of Modern Languages
- Department of Music
- Program for Nursing
- Program for Pharmacy
- Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Pre-Law Program
- Premedical Program
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Accounting & Finance
- Program for Archaeology
- Concentration in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Concentration in Biochemistry
- Black Studies Minor
- Concentration in Clinical Counseling
- Creative Writing
- Dance Minor
- Program for Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Gender Studies Minor
- Human Development
- Information Systems Minor
- International Lit and Culture
- Concentration in Justice, Law and Society
- Physical Education
- Concentration in Social Welfare
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Chester River Field Research Station
- Foreman’s Branch Bird Observatory
- Kohl Gallery
- Consumer Information
- Brown Cottage
- Conference Services
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Veterans Resource Page