Offices & Services
We provide quality academic support services to help students become active and independent learners.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 2:00
Helping our students along their paths, from interns to executives.
Disability Services provides information on and access to services for students with learning difficulties & information on Section 504/ADA.
Our office manages grants and academic services, and also oversees campus events.
Our office home to all the homes! Find hall details, floorplans, forms and checklists. Meet your Resident Advisor!
We help with maintenance requests, service, and upkeep!
Mail and print support.
8:30 a.m. - noon
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
We help students, clubs, faculty, and staff plan and run activities on campus.
Office: Lower level of Wicomico Residence House
Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
We help you get here!
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Keeping George Washington’s promise, our office manages the generous gifts that people make to the college.
8:30 a.m. - noon
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 - 2:00 a.m.
Friday: 8:00 -10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon-2:00 a.m.
Numbers, and calculators, and loans - but most importantly, people who can help!
Get connected, stay connected, join the WC network!
Calendars, special event planning, and more.
We tell it, share it, and show it! College communications HQ, including media information, branding and Web guidelines, and official downloads.
Weekdays: 7:30am to 7:30pm
Weekends: 10:30am to 6:00pm
Workshops, programs, and resources for mapping the Chester and beyond.
Video and photography services, plus helpful drop-in classes and tutorials!
Grades, courses, transcripts, and advisory information. Plus a lot of friendly faces!
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Internships - Summer 2015
Step #1: The internal Washington College application deadline is Monday, February 4th. Pick up an application from Dean Lange in the Career Center. Candidates should visit the NOAA internships site first and carefully review the project/site descriptions and requirements. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OFFER HOUSING OPTIONS. Prioritize your top 3 selections on the Washington College Internal application. Once Assistant Dean Lange has received your internal application, it will be reviewed by Dr. Sherman and others. You will then be notified to proceed with the next phase of the application process, but please be aware that this is a very short turnaround to complete Step 2 of the application process so we recommend starting right away.
Step #2: Candidates moving forward will need to submit a cover letter, a resume, an official WAC transcript and a 1-2 page statement of interest to Assistant Dean Lange by February 11th who will assist them with assembling their portfolios. Assistant Dean Lange can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org; 410-778-7776 or in person in the Career Center. All completed applicant portfolios will be mailed via overnight express to NOAA on February 12th.
- Academic Calendar
- Alumni Weekend
- Birthday Ball
- Canvas (previously Blackboard)
- Business Office
- Campus Garden
- Career Development
- Course Catalog
- First Year Programs & Orientation
- Concert Series
- Staff Directory
- Exam Schedules
- Fall Family Weekend
- Film Series
- Honor Code
- Human Resources
- Job Shadowing
- Manage My ID
- Maps & Directions
- Miller Library
- Library & Academic Technology
- Quantitative Skills Center
- Public Safety
- Global Education Office
- Study Abroad
- Web Advisor
- Writing Center
- WC Academy of Lifelong Learning
- Office of Student Activities
- Gender-Based Violence Resources
- Transferring to WC
- Admissions: Finance Your Education
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Need-Based Aid
- The Elm
- The Pegasus
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- Commitment to Community
- Groups & Clubs
- Cater Society
- Campus Map
- Majors & Minors
- Rose O’Neill Literary House
- C.V. Starr Center
- Center for Environment & Society
- Chesapeake Semester
- Health and Counseling Services
- Dining Hall
- Residence Life
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- LiveWhale CMS Support Request
- College Relations & Marketing
- For Parents
- For Chestertown
- Varsity Athletics
- Intramural Sports
- Club Sports
- Geographic Information Systems
- Institute for Religion, Politics and Culture
- Goldstein Program for Public Affairs
- Program for American Studies
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Art and Art History
- Department of Biology
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Chemistry
- Program for Chesapeake Regional Studies
- Department of Theatre and Dance
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of English
- Department of Environmental Science and Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Humanities
- Program for International Studies
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
- Department of Modern Languages
- Department of Music
- Program for Nursing
- Program for Pharmacy
- Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Pre-Law Program
- Premedical Program
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Accounting & Finance
- Program for Archaeology
- Concentration in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Concentration in Biochemistry
- Black Studies Minor
- Concentration in Clinical Counseling
- Creative Writing
- Dance Minor
- Program for Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Gender Studies Minor
- Human Development
- Information Systems Minor
- International Lit and Culture
- Concentration in Justice, Law and Society
- Physical Education
- Concentration in Social Welfare
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Chester River Field Research Station
- Foreman’s Branch Bird Observatory
- Kohl Gallery
- Consumer Information
- Brown Cottage
- Conference Services
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Veterans Resource Page