Doha Bank Summer Internship
THIS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING OFFERED BY THE WASHINGTON COLLEGE CENTER FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT.
Purpose & Objective
Summer internships are undertaken by students during their summer holidays. Students apply for internships and during their summer break they work as temporary employees. The objective of summer internships at Doha Bank is to support young talent to gain some practical experience in their field of specialization.
In this role the individual must be adept at dealing with multiple demands and strict timelines as well as take initiative to ensure smooth operations on a day to day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Depending on the job role, the responsibilities would be defined as needed
- Interns may have to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisor/mentor
- Conduct field work and interact with customers or clients on behalf of the Bank
- In-depth research and analytical skills are necessary
- Preparation and analysis of data and reporting skills are required
- Be involved actively in projects as assigned
- In technical or specialized fields, interns need to participate in projects and follow deadlines
Skills and Specifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Provide support to business as necessary
- Show accountability and think analytically
- Candidate must be diligent, sincere, active and enthused about the job
- Support the team in day-to-day business
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good written and communication skills
Education and Qualifications
- A relevant course in Banking, Finance or related field
- Permission and recommendation from educational institute