Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help you with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Hurricane Junior Golf Tour
Delaware State Police
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor.
- Career Fair visits and our own Career, Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program & other Professional Programs
- Lifetime service to alumni
Stories & News
Through the Starr Center’s Explore America summer internship program, junior Madi Shenk is working at the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, D.C.
For chemistry major Beatrice Keller ’19, an “I’ll just go and see” opportunity turned into a day of unexpected learning.
When a dream internship turns into a dream job, everybody wins. When Lauren Bacharach ’16 traveled to North Carolina for her summer internship after graduating from WC in May, she had no idea what opportunity would surface next.
Junior attorney Allison Kvien ’13 takes on a big job in Wyoming, practicing environmental law.
Kent County and Washington College have partnered on an initiative designed to bring both students and the local community together, called “Innovative Internships.”
Students and local entrepreneurs will have a chance to pitch their ideas on the STRT1UP Road Show bus, which kicks off its annual Maryland tour on Sept. 10 in Martha Washington Square.