Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help students, alumni, parents, and prospective employers with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor. Make an appointment!
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program
- Lifetime service to alumni
Co-author on a new paper about Lyme disease, Allison Kirkpatrick ’14 is seeing some of the fruits of her internship, while an undergrad at Washington College, with an international leader on the illness.
A panel of four practicing lawyers will share their experiences with students who are considering law school and a future in the profession. The event is March 24 at 5:30 in Hynson Lounge.
2015 Literary House Press Intern Nicolas Anstett describes his struggle as a writer with dysgraphia and how that struggle came to a head in his work with the Literary House Press.
Emily Summers, a junior Business Management and Economics double major, is the Chief Investment Officer of the Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund.