Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help students, alumni, parents, and prospective employers with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor. Make an appointment!
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program
- Lifetime service to alumni
After spending a year abroad at Washington College, Aldo Ponterosso ’16 is finishing up his time in America with an internship in Washington D.C. that is helping him better define his future.
With their acceptance into a prestigious national security program, two Washington College math and computer science students have opened a remarkable door into their post-graduate careers.
His summer fellowship at George Washington’s Mount Vernon has given Ian Culcasi an in-depth and intimate view of the world of the nation’s first president.
Through her internship with NOAA, Anna Windle is researching and protecting the nests of loggerhead sea turtles and working every day in the natural beauty of a remarkable estuary.