10GoodMinutes is a weekly series of 10-minute interviews that provide career strategies and advice to young professionals. Each episode features a different perspective
- Before you start wading through federal jobs, it might help to take a look at useful tips for federal job applicants.
- Visit The Riley Guide, a directory of employment and career information sources and services on the Internet. It is primarily intended to provide instruction for job seekers on how to use the Internet to their best advantage, but recruiters and other career service industry professional will find information here to help them also.
News and Industry Briefs
Department of Labor News Brief
- Visit SmartBrief, and view featured content from various industry newsletters. SmartBrief publishes co-branded, customized e-mail newsletters in partnership with leading trade associations and professional societies. Whether you’re looking for management opportunities, a brand new career or a new hire, SmartBrief delivers.
- Visit EqualityMagazines.com, an online resource for diversity and minority groups to find job opportunities from employers that are actively recruiting them. We have four diversity websites and corresponding digital magazines: The Black Perspective, Hispanic-Today, Veterans Enterprise, and Women In Business & Industry, all dedicated to increasing diversity inclusion in America’s workforce for African-Americans, Hispanics, veterans, and women.
- Visit GreenJobs.net, for information concerning the green industry and transitioning to a green job.