Employers-Jobs & Internships
Get the word out about job and internship opportunities with your organization. It’s easy and FREE! The Center for Career Development maintains a Student Job Hunters list serve aimed at students seeking part-time local jobs. Employers can also visit JOBS, by George! to set up a free account and post, revise, and delete job opportunities for members of the Washington College community. Whether you have an entry-level position, a position requiring more experience or a seasonal job to fill, we can make sure our students and alumni hear about it.
To Post A Job:
Click on the link JOBS, by George!
- Create an account
- Fill out all the necessary information and submit your job posting.
- Career Center staff will review your job and approve it within 1-2 business days.
- Please reach out to us if there is any specific request regarding job positing. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-778-7890)
- Applicants will directly apply to the employer.
An effective job posting has:
- Job Function
- Job Responsibility
- Job Qualification
- Work environment
- Salary/Wage information
- How to apply / contact instructions
Students, faculty, staff and employers are encouraged to use Internships.com to search and list all internship opportunities.
What is Internships.com? Internships.com serves as the leading nexus between internships and students, higher education and employers. Internships.com provides world class tools and services to enable every student, employer and educator to better understand and optimize the work opportunities of the future.
If you do not have time to post these job and internship opportunities yourself, email your opportunity to email@example.com and it will be posted for you.