Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help students, alumni, parents, and prospective employers with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
A huge thank you to all of the recruiters, students, and friends who helped make our Annual Career Expo a success!
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor. Make an appointment!
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program
- Lifetime service to alumni
By Kevin Lair ’15
I encourage every forward-thinking student to stop by the Career Center even if just to see what it has to offer. You will not regret it.
After a summer internship in Philadelphia at a world-renowned institute that studies the chemistry and genetics of senses, Emily Evans ’15 has a new focus on her future.
Businesses from around the country traveled to Washington College to attract and recruit WAC students for internships and jobs.
After a summer internship in Ecuador, during which she did lab research in computational chemistry while immersing fully in Spanish, Misbath Daouda ’15 will present her findings at an international conference in the Galapagos Islands.