Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help students, alumni, parents, and prospective employers with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Summer & Fall On-Campus & Local Jobs
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor. Make an appointment!
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program
- Lifetime service to alumni
The 2015 Sophie Kerr Prize for literary promise, worth $62,900, goes to a Baltimore native who uses his poetry to explore difficult subjects.
Thanks to connections she made while studying abroad in Hong Kong, Lily Britt is spending the summer interning at one of the world’s leading supply chain management firms.
After graduating with a double major in chemistry and Hispanic studies, Misbath Daouda ’15 is off to Cambridge, Massachusetts, to be part of a program that’s a huge step closer to her graduate school goal.
A record number of Washington College students are headed off this summer to seas, coasts, estuaries, and labs, conducting research as interns for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.