Campus Events maintains the Washington College Calendar
Contact us to book event spaces and for assistance in planning your event.
Ken Burns’s recent series on the Roosevelts for PBS inspired us to look back at some historical highlights of our own.
For the first time, the Washington College dance program adds a fall performance to the schedule. Students will perform pieces choreographed by classmates and faculty.
On October 24, the College celebrates locally sourced foods, hosts an entrepreneur who bakes crickets into protein bars and offers a taste of several other insect-based treats.
- Oct 25 All Day (Men’s Rowing) Head of the Schuylkill
- Oct 25 All Day (Sailing) Kings Point Dinghy Open
- Oct 25 All Day (Women’s Rowing) Head of the Schuylkill
- Oct 25 12:00pm - 3:00pm (Field Hockey) Washington College at Franklin & Marshall
- Oct 25 All Day Raw Nerves: Homage and Provocations The Art of Warren Lyons and Jeffery Kent