The Washington College Business Office provides financial services for members of the College community, including student accounts, employee compensation, and accounts payable.
The Business Office is now permanently located in Bunting Hall.
The Bursar’s Office will remain in the Garden Level. You can find the entrances at the ground level on either side of Bunting Hall. Our handicap entrance is the south entrance.
Accounts payable, credit cards and general accounting offices are located on the middle mezzanine level. Please enter the back of Bunting Hall, go up one level and turn left.
Payroll and the Controller’s offices are located on the top mezzanine level. Please enter the back of Bunting Hall, go up two levels and turn left. The elevator is also available to the second floor and proceed left up a short stairway.
Guests needing accommodations with stairs should contact Karen Fuhr or Pam Price, 410-778-7264. Accommodations will be attended to immediately.
Enrollment is now open for the Spring 2017 payment plans. Visit the enrollment site above.
- Spring 2017 tuition bills will be available on Web Advisor by Friday December 1, 2016.
- Payment due date for Spring 2017 is Tuesday January 3, 2017.
- For foreign honorariums, click here.
- To view Form 990 and audited financial statements, click here.
Student Tuition and Fees
Attention Parents: This is where you’ll find the complete guide to tuition and fees, including deadlines, meal plans, and course fees.
Our online services include:
- Official Payments (payment plan) Available for 2016/2017 enrollment on April 8, 2016
- Make a Payment
Important information for new students and parents (click link for PDF)