The Washington College Business Office provides financial services for members of the College community, including student accounts, employee compensation, and accounts payable.
Verification Requirements to receiving the Saver’s Credit:
- Complete the FAFSA by Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
- Provide verification the savings plan used has been in existence for at least 3 years prior to the payment date by Friday, April 28, 2017.
- verification should be on letterhead of the financial institution managing the plan
- the letter should include the date the plan was established, verification the payment was made from the account and an authorized signature
- fax to 410-810-7105 or mail to: Bursar’s Office, 300 Washington Ave, Chestertown, MD 21620
For complete information on the Saver’s Credit, please visit the Financial Aid Office website.
FAFSA - Office of Student Financial Aid - 410-778-7214
Savings Plans - Debbie Bergen, Accounts Receivable Manager, 410-778-7266, extension 8
Enrollment is now closed for the Spring 2017 payment plans.
For foreign honorariums, click here.
To view Form 990 and audited financial statements, click here.
Student Tuition and Fees
Attention Parents: This is where you’ll find the complete guide to tuition and fees, including deadlines, meal plans, and course fees.
Our online services include:
- Official Payments (payment plan) Available for 2016/2017 enrollment on April 8, 2016
- Make a Payment
Important information for new students and parents (click link for PDF)