The Washington College Business Office provides financial services for members of the College community, including student accounts, employee compensation, and accounts payable.
Due to the fire at Washington College, payments are now being accepted at the Bursars’s Office in the basement of Bunting Hall, in addition to online. All other Business Office functions are temporarily located at 309 Washington Ave.
- Enrollment is now open for fall 2016 and annual 2016/2017 payment plans. Visit the enrollment site above.
- Fall 2016 tuition bills will be available on Web Advisor by Friday July 8, 2016.
- Payment due date for fall 2016 is Monday August 1, 2016
- For foreign honorariums, click here.
- To view Form 990 and audited financial statements, click here.
Student Tuition and Fees
Attention Parents: This is where you’ll find the complete guide to tuition and fees, including deadlines, meal plans, and course fees.
Our online services include:
- Official Payments (payment plan) Available for 2016/2017 enrollment on April 8, 2016
- Make a Payment
Important information for new students and parents (click link for PDF)