Organizational Peer Tutor
DID YOU KNOW?
We have an Organizational Peer Tutor available to make an appointment with! Questions? Contact our Organizational Tutor ,Kellie Riley, for more information! email@example.com.
Please CLICK HERE to view Kellie’s open hours and to make an appointment with her!
Please choose the OAS Academic Support SP 2013 center from the drop down menu!
All users need to log in with their WAC log in username and password. New users will need to make a profile to register before viewing the schedule!
Organizational Peer Tutors will:
- Assist the student in mapping out and/or taking steps to complete academic tasks.
- Assist the student in organizing his/her environment and materials.
- Help the student in locating and organizing a study area (typically a low-distraction study area).
- Talk through ways of planning and organizing and assist student in following through on plans.
- Demonstrate organized note-taking skills.
- Encourage students to obtain a subject specific tutor, a writing center tutor or set up a study group when appropriate.
- Identify their own academic survival skills and pass them on.
For more information, email or call us at 410-778-6384.